The Juggling Nomad

Monday, June 19, 2006

Motorbike Accident

Well it sure didnt take long, 3 weeks driving and my first incident. Don't worry I'm alright, not a scratch at all. It was 100% the other guys fault, he made a sudden turn into my lane to make a right turn. I honked, I breaked, I hit his passenger door. I wasn't going fast when I hit him but the bike fell on its right side and thats when it got wrecked. The man was quite nice, I didn't say anything at first, just stared at my bike pinned under his truck. To be honest it wasn't scary at all, I really thought I was gonna brake in time.

Anyways I got my korean friend on the phone and she talked to him, he admitted fault and we went to find a bike shop where he paid for all repairs. It cost him 160 000 won (about 180 cdn) to replace the handlebars, front and back brakes, alignment and wheel guard. But now the bike is revving too much so I gotta take er in again. Still lovin the bike tho, shit happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home